Let me see your hands up HIGH if you are like 95% of our population that is PACING the freaking kitchen at 8PM looking for something yummy to eat?!?!!! ME ME ME x10000000!!!! I mean like FOR REAL... I can be good ALL freaking day but when it hits around 8PM, I want something and I want it NOW! SOOOOOOOOOO you can thank me later but here is one of our FAVE night treats and its really not that guilty at all. Try it out, share it and let me know what you think. ENJOY!
- 1 Scoop Chocolate Shakeology (or protein of choice)
- 3 Tablespoons Water
- 1 Egg White
- Dash of Baking Powder
- Splash of Sugar Free Liquid Coffee Creamer (I use Coffeemate Italian Cream---- aka YUMMY)
- 1 Teaspoon Peanut Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar Free Cool Whip
- Grab a large mug and mix first 5 ingredients really really well.
- Drop in peanut butter but do NOT mix!
- Cook in microwave for 60 seconds but STOP at 30 seconds, mix once and put back in for remaining 30 seconds.
- Remove, top with cool whip and any other little toppings you'd like. (we used crushed graham crackers here BUT you can do cereal, fruits, syrups, etc etc)
All in all, this is a DELICIOUS treat that you can have without feeling guilty! Do not overdue it on the added ingredients and watch your portion sizes because thats when calories/fats/carbs can really add up quick. Experiment and have FUN!
Much love, peace, happiness and BALANCE