It doesn't matter if you are Paleo or NOT, these juicy balls will make everyone happy. ;-) Not only are they super easy to make but they're FAST and great for a weeknight when the family is hungry and you're short on time. OH.... and meal prep SCORE cause they are easy to pack up for additional meals!
Gluten FREE, dairy FREE, egg FREE and freaking FREE of any nasty additives---- aka good for the soul! Try them out and let me know what you think.
- 1 lb lean ground turkey (I use the one with a little fat to avoid it being super dry)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Everyday Seasoning (Trader Joes)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup Organic Tomato Soup (lower-sodium and check ingredients to make sure it comply with Paleo OR use whatever one you'd like)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese (NON-PALEO addition and it adds that little extra if you're not following a Paleo diet)
- Preheat oven to 400-degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix really really well.
- Form the meat into 2" balls and place on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400-degrees.
- Set oven to BROIL and bake for an additional 5-minutes--- set the timer cause if you're like ME, you'll forget and burn them! ;-)
- REMOVE and SERVE with a side salad, spiralized zucchini noodles or anything else you'd like. You can even add a little marinara sauce on top.
Try them out, add some more chopped veggies if you'd like and share this recipe with your friends and fam cause its really that yummy!