NEW WEEK and MONTH is here and TODAY we kick off our Autism Awareness APRIL BURPEE CHALLENGE!
Last year, as a TEAM, we completed 44,108 burpees during the month of April!!!!!! #DAMMMMMMN
Whether you love burpees or not, this challenge is sure to get you moving and raising money for a GREAT cause!!!
Beginning today, EVERY burpee you complete DURING a Fit4Lyfe class will count towards the April numbers! At the end of the month, Fit4Lyfe will donate 1-cent for EVERY burpee completed by our Lyfers.
Rules are simple!
1. Register and SHOW up for class!
2. List your name on the BURPEE BOARD!
3. Tally up EVERY burpee you do in class and adjust your number when you take classes.
When can you do your burpees?
1. During the warm-up! (as in that time between warm up ending and explanation starting)
2. During the breaks! (you must be READY to start your stations so use your time appropriately)
3. Right BEFORE cool down!
When can you NOT do your burpees?
1. BEFORE class has started!
2. DURING the routine explanation!
3. While you are ON your actual station--- this is focus time and should be spent getting ready for your workout.
4. Once cool down has STARTED!
Burpees that are part of the days warm-up and/or routine COUNT!
Birthday burpees COUNT!
This is OPTIONAL but you'll want to join in too :-)
RESPECT your Coach and their class rules!
Looking forward to supporting a GREAT CAUSE!!!!
Monies will go towards Puzzle Peace Now and we'll be sharing updates as the month goes along.
LETS DO THIS FIT TEAM!!!!